By Kerri (Houston) Toloczko

If you had any doubts as to whether President Obama supports cuts to current spending, caps on future spending, and only spending what the government takes in — its official. He doesn't.

Today the White House Office of Management and Budget put out a statement ( threatening to veto any Cut, Cap, Balance legislation that passes the Hill.   Referring to very specific, clearly defined Republican cuts as “arbitrary spending levels,” the White House has again elevated its ideology over fiscal prudence.
Mr. Obama has yet to suggest serious budget cuts, and the few suggestions he has made have not been written down.  Anywhere.  The focus of the White House instead seems to be an effort to continue class warfare by demanding that the “rich” pay their “fair share.”  As the top 50% of wage earners already pay 97% of taxes, there’s almost no more room for them to pay more, but I suppose the White House could find some for them in the remaining 3%.  
In a reference to a possible GOP bid to pass a Balance Budget Amendment, the White House notes:
… amending the Constitution is (not) necessary to restore fiscal responsibility.
Well, apparently it is, as despite the Founding Fathers’ best efforts, we are borrowing money just to pay the interest on the federal debt – which the White House hopes to increase by $1.6T next year. 
The statement also implies that a CCB could create cuts to Medicare and Social Security, which is rich, as one of Obamacare’s most egregious provisions is to transfer $500B from Medicare to Obamacare.  The Administration’s manipulations of seniors’ fears is not only morally repugnant, it is becoming tedious. 
Political posturing and an effort to create class divides that Mr. Obama must thinnk could aid his re-election bid in 2012 are more important at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue than being good stewards of taxpayer’s dollars.   
The American taxpayers, at this point, are just collateral damage – and don’t think for a minute that they/we haven’t noticed.  Today’s White House/OMB release just codifies that growing concern.
Despite regular closed door meetings and the appointment of unelected, unconfirmed Czars (How many?  I've lost count) the Obama White House has always touted itself as being the most “transparent” in history.
Finally, it seems – it is.