Investor Relations Coordinator (Remote/Virtual Position)
Independent Women’s Voice, a national conservative women’s policy organization, is looking for a full time Investor Relations Coordinator to assist the team in achieving the overall fundraising goals for the organization. The ideal candidate will have an unrivaled work ethic, responsiveness, commitment to excellence, and the professional experience and acumen necessary to communicate with high level donors and staff. He or she will be able to multi- task, work well with other team members, be a quick learner and be extremely well organized with attention to detail. Must be able to manage multiple tasks effectively (with accuracy) and meet deadlines.
Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, internet research and google drive and be able to navigate these programs quickly and easily.
Main Job Duties will include:
- Donor cultivation
- Donor prospect identification
- Scheduling donor meetings for high level staff and meeting request follow up
- Meeting itinerary creation and distribution
- Event planning and follow up
- Material prep and mailings for meetings and donor appreciation program
- Preparing detailed donor and prospective donor snapshots
- Preparing quarterly projection reports for team
- Background research on donors and prospects
- Working in concert with team database director to ensure all action items and tasks are completed by deadlines
College degree required. At least 2 years of high level administrative and/or donor meeting scheduling experience required. Background in fundraising preferred, but not required. Some minimal travel required.
Competitive salary with employer paid health insurance, technology stipend, paid vacation and federal holidays off.
Please send resume with professional references to [email protected].